Skip to content
Our Goals Are
- To enable each child to develop totally as a person: spiritually, intellectually, socially, physically, and emotionally.
- To evangelize, catechize, and educate every student through a distinctly Catholic education.
- To educate each child academically using a developmental curriculum that contains formative and summative assessments throughout, so that children are able to achieve and progress academically at their own personal optimal level.
- To prepare young people to change the future and make the world a better place.
- To form each child spiritually so that they realize that they are the feet, hands, eyes, ears, hands, and body of Christ on this earth; with that comes the responsibility to treat others as He has taught us.