Early Childhood Options
- 2+1 – Come and enjoy some quality time in a faith based playgroup setting with your two/three–year–old child!
- Preschool Three– Children must be three-years-old on or before September 1, 2019 and fully potty-trained to enroll. A gentle transition from home to school encouraging socialization while introducing routines and procedures in a literacy rich environment that highlights conversation, dramatic play, music and movement.
- Preschool Four- Must be four-years-old on or before September 1, 2019 and fully potty-trained to enroll. Routines and procedures, following directions, and a predictable schedule create an environment that welcomes investigation, creativity, and imagination. Developmentally appropriate practices ensure a strong early learning foundation.
- Kindergarten- Must be five-years-old on or before September 1, 2019. Students who are four-years-old and will celebrate a birthday between September 1 and December 31, 2019 may be eligible for a waiver for Kindergarten. The waiver and admission to Kindergarten will be dependent on the results of the Kindergarten Readiness Assessment.
2+1 Program Information
St. Robert School is offering two sessions of the Two Plus One class for the 2019/2020 school year. Come and enjoy some quality time in a faith-based playgroup setting with your two/three-year-old child!
- Your child must have turned two years old by September 1, 2019.
- Two/three-year-olds must be accompanied by a parent or adult.
- All area families are welcome. Bring a friend, relative or neighbor.
- The class will focus on parent and child explorations in a classroom environment: meeting new friends, self-directed play with toys and age-appropriate manipulatives, housekeeping area, play dough table, puzzles, etc. Circle time will round out each session with a story, music and movement as time permits.
- Two Plus One will be under the direction of Mrs. Barb Irwin and Mrs. Nichole Baroski.
- Our class will meet in the Media Center on Mondays from 9:00 to 10:00 am.
- We will begin accepting registrations at the Parish Office on April 1, 2019.
- Each session is limited to 30 students.
- There is a fee of $25 per child / per session, which is due at registration.
- This first 10-week session for our little ones will begin on September 9, 2019. The second 10-week session begins on January 7, 2020.